Healing & Repairing
Age Defense SPF 50+ | $45
- Advanced chemical and physical hybrid moisturiser
- Protects against UVA and UVB induced premature ageing and skin damage
- UVA and UVB protection is the most important part of any anti ageing strategy
- Suitable for sensitive skin and post dermal therapy modalities
- May assist with the prevention of skin cancer, UV induced pigmentation and sun damage
- Protects against dehydration and premature ageing
- Light, hydrating and antioxidant cream
Skin Type: For all skin types and conditions
Key Ingredients: Tinabsorb S & M, Vitamin B3 and antioxidants
Directions: Apply generous amounts all over exposed areas 15 to 20 minutes prior to exposure to the sun. Reapply at regular intervals, especially after swimming, towel drying, exercise or perspiration. Vitamin C may be added to increase antioxidant protection.
*For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes. Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun and wear protective clothing such as hats and eyewear when exposed to the sun. Do not use on broken, damaged or diseased skin.
Laser Aid | $45
- Ultra soothing & cooling
- Contains Canadian Willowherb to instantly cool hot, reactive or sun exposed skin
- Contains a rich blend of vitamin concentrates (A, B5, E, F & H) and antioxidants that assist in skin repair
- Addresses skin reactivity, redness and irritation post cosmetic procedures including laser, IPL and waxing
- May be used as a cooling antibacterial mask
Skin Type: For sensitive, red skin
Key Ingredients: Canadian Willowherb, Witch Hazel extract, Aloe Vera, Cucumber Oil
Directions: Apply liberally to affected area up to four times per day until redness subsides. Remove excess with tissue. To be used after all laser procedures with the exception of Co2 lasers.
*Do not rub excessively. Do not apply over open skin. A warming sensation may be experienced post application, as this product is designed to bring heat out of the skin.
Repair Balm | $45
- Increases moisture and hydration to improve skin barrier function
- Strengthens, repairs, soothes and protects
- Decreases sensitivity and irritation for dry, hyper sensitive skin
- Developed specifically for post treatment of chemical peels, cosmetic tattooing and microdermabrasion
- Suitable for dermatitis and eczema conditions
Skin Type: For dry, cracked and extremely sensitive skin
Key Ingredients: Shea Butter, Copper, Botanical Vitamin A, Ceramides, Goji Berry
Directions: Gently press one pump over face and neck. Use it alone as a rich moisturiser for severely dry skin or mix half a pump with moisturiser for a boost of intensive hydration.
*Not recommended for oily skin types or acne affected skin. Do not mix with Skinstitut Vitamin C.